Real People, Real Solutions, Real Help.
Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients and understand their objectives. We offer professionalism, commitment and teamwork to assist them to reach a swift and effective solution to their very difficult and sometimes daunting financial dilemmas.
In pursuit of this mission we hold these values:-
· We strive to become one of the most sought-after providers of business solutions nationally. Our network of lawyers, accountants, barristers, high court sheriffs and business angels assist us in meeting this goal.
· We endeavour to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients in all aspects of their financial difficulty and to maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.
· To offer impartial, informed advice to enable the customer to make the decisions that are right for them and their business.
· To alleviate the stress and worry that financial difficulty can cause.
· Customer service is paramount to our business. We speak in terms that our customers can understand.
· To keep the customer informed and updated regularly on the progress on their case.
· We offer a free, no obligation advisory service to help find out what difficulties our customers have and how these can be overcome.
To stand by the company ethos that “You call today, we act today, the worrying stops today”.
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's also unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done. If you deal with the lowest price, it's well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough money to pay for something better" John Ruskin.
cva, liquidation, misfeasance, validation order, winding up petition,